This Makeup Wars we are all sharing our favorite face mask. Since I LOVE face masks, I can’t really pick one. I will be talking about my favorite mud mask for the moment! Be prepared to see some gross close up pics, if you are already frightened feel free to go to the next Makeup Wars post 🙂 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Glam Glow is my favorite mud mask for the moment! This is definitely something I would call a splurge! At $69 for a 1.2 fl oz container, I would get some samples to see if you like it before you commit to purchasing this! Look at all the goodies that are in this mask (the below was taken from their website)!
- ACNECIDIC-6™ – 4.4% AHA & BHA 6-Acid Blend. PH Balanced.
- Glycolic Acid – Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture.
- Salicylic Acid – Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation.
- Lactic Acid – Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen.
- Mandelic Acid – Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity.
- Pyruvic Acid – Helps the Effects of Scaring & Clearer Skin.
- Azelaic Acid – Helps fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts.
- TEAOXI™ – Delivers Fresh Natural Eucalyptol, Linalool Oil & Powerful Flavonoids.
- ACTIVATED-X – Xtreme Absorption Vacuum-Carbon Extracts Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins.
- K-17 CLAY – Proprietary 17 Step Process to Better Encapsulate Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins.
- LICORICE ROOT – Helps Regulate & Alleviate Problem Skin.
- PEPPERMINT PLANT – Helps Control Bacteria & Irritations.
- Eucalyptus Leaf – Helps Fight Toxic Skin Complications.
- ALOE VERA, CHAMOMILE, MARIGOLD, CUCUMBER, IVY, HERB – Helps Calm, Soothe & Heal.
How the heck do they cram all of those good things in there? No idea. That’s why I am a blogger and not a beauty chemist 🙂
Once you put this magical mud all over your face you feel it drying right away. The picture below was taken right after I applied it. You can see its already drying! This mud mask isn’t as thick as others that I’ve tried and it goes on very thin. It has a very light scent, it won’t bother anyone with a sensitive nose. It kind of has a minty muddy scent. I just leave it on until it is completely dry.
This is what happens when it dries. All your pores will be visible! The oils will come out through the mask so you can see every gross pore! Haha, its so gross but so interesting all at the same time. I hate looking at it but I seem to catch myself looking in the mirror because its just so gross! Anyways, after you look at the oil on your face, you just rinse it off and pat dry. Your face is left feeling refreshed and oil free! Its a great mask to help clear your pores out once in awhile.
Buy it on Amazon for half price!
DISCLAIMER: My friend purchased this. All opinions are mine.