Press Sample/ Purchased Myself
I don’t remember when I got the Becca Ombre Rouge palette but I kind of forgot about it until recently. The colors are perfect for every day looks and they go on so smoothly! I made a little tutorial showing how to apply all the colors to make this look for Asian eyes!
How To Use Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette for Asian Eyes
Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette shades are number 1 -5. I will be referencing these numbers in the tutorial.
– With shade 1, I sweep it all over my lid after I put my eye primer on.
– With shade 2, I put it on my lid to my crease. I blend it a little.
– Next, with shade 3, I blend that all in my crease. Lots of blending with this color.
– Shade 5 goes on the outer corner and get blended inwards.
– Last, I use shade 4 under my eye for that extra color!
– I finish off the look with a winged eye liner and mascara!
Shop The Post