Ginger Garlic Edamame Recipe
I have not posted a recipe in awhile sooo.. here’s one! This is a quick and easy recipe I made up to give edamame an extra kick to it! I had to bring something in for a potluck at work. I wanted to bring something inexpensive but not so ordinary. This was perfect!
Edamame (these are usually found frozen)
Garlic Cloves (2-3)
Ginger (equal amount as garlic)
Butter (roughly 2 tablespoons)
1. Shred garlic and peeled ginger.
2. In a pan on medium heat, put in butter, shredded ginger, and garlic.
3. Prepare edamame per instructions on the package. I usually just nuke them in the mircowave.
4. Stir and cook until garlic and ginger are brown.
5. Pour the butter, ginger, and garlic sauce on top of the edamame.
6. Stir and enjoy!
Let me know if you try some ginger garlic edamame!
Have a great day… ITS FRIDAY!