[button link=”#” target=”_blank” color=”default” shape=”rounded” size=”small” align=”ccente”]Press Sample[/button]
I have been using Eucerin products for the last month. I am really liking this affordable brand. They have TONS of different products for different body parts and different uses. Below are only SOME of them they have. Before using some of these items, I wasn’t using anything for moisturizes on my body. I mean I would use some here and there but it was definitely not in my daily routine. I wanted to change my skin and see if Eucerin would help with it. I used at least one of these products everyday.
The three I used daily were Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion, Skin Calming, and Intensive Repair Extra Enriched Hand Cream.
Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion– I used this on my feet, morning and night. My feet have it rough. When I am in Florida I live in flip flops and high heels. My feet are always exposed to dirt and sun. In New York I wear boots and flats. The back of my heels probably hate me from all the flats they had to help me wear in. This lotion made my heels smooth again! They are not soft YET but I will be continuing to use it, hopefully they will be better than ever!
Skin Calming– I use this one every time I get out of the shower. It is a little thicker than other body lotions and works a little bit better too. After the lotion dries, my skin is super soft. I really like using it after shaving or eplilating my legs.
Intensive Repair Extra Enriched Hand Cream– My boyfriend and I have been remodeling (when I say remodeling I mean we demolished the whole place down to replacing beams and redoing the whole place with a new floor plan) our new condo and if you ever remodeled a place you know that DUST can not be avoided. We have tons and tons of dust because we removed old tile. Anyways, I use this wonderful hand cream before, during, and after condo work! I actually put it on EVERY TIME I put on my work gloves. I hate the feeling of dry dusty hands. This hand cream has helped me feel a little less uncomfortable while doing hard labor. So a nice tip for remodel-ers, get this hand cream and keep it in your tool belt!
My 5 Tips For Pampering My Skin
– I try to use moisturizers DAILY. We hydrate ourselves everyday, skin is no different.
– I always try to put hand cream on after I wash my hands. I don’t want them to dry out from whatever soap I just used.
– Don’t forget your feet! I admit, I do at times. When I do remember I like to slather the Intensive Repair Lotion on my feet and cover them with socks at night.
– The Skin Calming lotion is easier to put on right after a shower. Since it is a little thick the moisture on your skin right after a shower helps it glide on.
– Try different moisturizers! Every product is a little different and you will end up liking one better than the other. For example, I use these 3 daily after trying bunch of different ones.
Have you tried any of these products before?