Today I have collaborated with Arielle to tell everyone about or 5 beauty secrets! Arielle has a great blog and makes videos too! Make sure to visit her!
1. Black African Soap– I ALWAYS walk about this product. I still feel its kind of a “secret” because you can’t just buy it at any store. I’ve only seen them at outdoor markets or online. If you do not know what it is, it is basically a magical soap! It can be used all over your body but I like to use it on my face. It makes your face squeaky clean and helps make a matte face. I use this at least twice a day! Check out my other post about it here.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar– I use this to help prevent huge pimples! Its not a pleasant smell but you will just have to suck it up! When I feel a pimple forming I will dab a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and dab it on the area. I then let it air dry. If I am not going out of my house that day, I will do it as often as possible. If you plan on leaving the house, make sure you wash your face with soap and water before you leave! Sometimes the pimple never actually forms, sometimes its smaller than it usually would be. Pretty crazy sounding I know, but it works!
3. Baking Soda– You should not only keep this in your kitchen but you should also keep it in you bathroom! I use this for my face and teeth. If I can feel dead skin on my face, I will sprinkle some in my face cleanser. It works as an inexpensive exfoliate. I also will sprinkle it on my toothpaste once a week. Its pretty crazy a difference you can see in the whiteness of your teeth!
4. Blow Dryer & Eyelash Curler– I love my Tarte eyelash curler. To give my lashes that EXTRA staying power though, I like to blast it with my blow dryer for a couple of seconds. The heat curls the eyelashes a little bit longer.
5. Ice Cubes– Since cold keeps swelling down, this can be used for bumps on your face. When I say bumps, I mean pimples or bug bites. For some reason mosquitoes LOVE me. I will be the only person in a screened in porch getting bit! So sometimes I will get random bites on my face that turn into big bumps, which is NOT cute! If you put an ice cube on your face, any bumps will get smaller.
Now go on over to see 5 beauty secrets from Arielle!