This time we are all sharing our favorite hair tools! I have picked up 5 of my most used hair tools and hair products. All of the items I picked (except Rock Your Hair) I have used for YEARS. I just recently discovered Rock Your Hair recently and it has made it to my daily products.
1. Redken Real Control Thermal Resist– I discovered this product during my college years when a good friend of mine was going through training with Redken products. She used it to style my hair and I fell instantly in love. I use this everyday, even if I don’t use a heat tool. It makes my hair super soft and shiny.
2. CHI 1″ Original Ceramic– After I use the Redken Thermal Resist I will follow with my CHI if I want straight hair that day, which is the usual case. Even though I have tried other flat irons, I always go back to this one. Its the only one that keeps my hair straight the longest. Since my hair is so thick, I need lots of heat and ceramic plates, this does the trick.
3. Conair Wave Ultra Styler– I use this when I DON’T want to spend time on my hair but its looking a little cray cray. I use this when I have extra yucky second day hair but don’t have time for a shower. Its so easy and fast to eave my hair! I love this because it gives my hair waves and it looks so cute and can dress up a bad hair day. My waves don’t stay in as long but its keeps its somewhat wavy the whole day, which is better than my hair being gross in a ponytail.
4. Rock Your Hair Bombshell Big Hair Powder– I love using this for that extra boost of volume. I hate it when my hair is flat on top. Its always in a poof or this product is used for some volume. I love this brand mostly because of its awesome packing… PINK, and because of how well it works too of course!
5. Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron– When I feel like getting little fancy, I pull this sucker out! It gets super hot and keeps my curls in tact longer than others do. There’s a heat control but mine is always on high! It took me a time or two to get use to it but I love love it now. I can not imagine going back to a regular curling iron.
Make sure to check out other great hair tools!