[button link=”#” target=”_blank” color=”default” shape=”rounded” size=”small” align=”center”]Nothing to Disclose[/button]
[dropshadowbox align=”center” effect=”horizontal-curve-both” width=”700 px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]
I have received a couple of Popsugar Must Have Boxes but have not posted them. I’ve been slacking! Today I am showing you what I got in my August Popsugar Must Have box!
2. Gorjana Open Circle Necklace– I am in love with this simple necklace. It is the right length for me, goes with everything, and matches with everything. I was so excited that this was PopSugar’s anniversary gift to us!
3. Bentgo– I always see these types of lunch boxes everywhere so I was excited to see this in my box! I like to bring my lunch to work and this is perfect!
4. NatureBox Granny Smith Apples– Another item I was really excite about. I’m currently on a diet (Nutrisystem) and this is actually a snack I can eat. I make dried apples all the time and these taste just as good as mine! I think I want to sign up for NatureBox if all their foods are as good as these apples!
5. Lulah Body Wash– I was running out of body wash so this came at the perfect time! The scent is very pleasant and lathers up really good. FYI, its not a manly scent though. My boyfriend used it and I immediately thought he smelled very girly!
6. Dermalogica PreCleanse and Cleansing Gel– I really like Demalogica products and its always great to get something new from them. The PreCleanse is my favorite!
7. Lunares Apple Bowl– Eh. This is the only thing in the box that I don’t really care for. What am I going to use this for?
Do you get PopSugar Must Have boxes? What is your favorite item?