Sponsored by BlogHer and Mary Kay.
Since Mary Kay® is the official beauty sponsor of Project Runway Season 13, I have some fun looks from Artist, Luis Casco that are featured on the latest season of Project Runway®! These are really simple and fun! If you want to see some more looks for inspiration you can visit their !
Graphic Eye Look
– Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Moonstone $7.00
– Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Driftwood $7.00
– Mary Kay® Eye Crease Brush $10.00
– Mary Kay At Play™ Bold Fluid Eyeliner – Blue My Mind $10.00
– Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner With Expandable Brush Applicator $18.00
– Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder – Light-Medium $18.00
– Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder – Medium-Dark $18.00
– Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara™ – Black $15.00
– Mary Kay® True Dimensions® Lipstick – Pink Chérie $18.00
– Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss – Au Naturel $14.00
– Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia $18.00
– Mary Kay® Powder Brush $16.00
– Mary Kay® Cheek Brush $14.00
Get The Look
1. Dust Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Moonstone all over your eyelid. Then add Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Driftwood in your crease with Mary Kay® Eye Crease Brush and add a little under your eye too.
2. Using Mary Kay® Bold Fluid Eyeliner in Blue My Mind line your top lash line from the inner corner to the middle of your eye. With Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black start at the outer corner and make a wing and then connect it to the blue liner.
3. After the eyes are done, use Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder in Light Medium to your cheeks to brighten them up and to add a bronze effect. Then add Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder in Medium Dark under your cheek bones and anywhere else you would contour (hairline, temples, nose, etc).
4. Apply 2 or more coats of Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara in Black.
5. To finish the look apply True Dimension Lipstick in Pink Cherie and then add a coat of Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Au Naturel.
Now you are ready to start your day!
Out of the 2 looks, this one is my favorite! I love colored eyeliners and I just adore this simple but fun look! Mary Kay Bold Fluid Eyeliner in Blue My Mind was my favorite product, the color came out so pretty!
Emerald Smoke Look
– Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color – Meadow Grass $14.00
– Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Emerald $7.00
– Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color – Lime $7.00
– Mary Kay® Eye Smudger Brush $10.00
– Mary Kay® Eyeliner – Black $12.00
– Mary Kay® Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara – I ? _Black $15.00
– Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush $10.00
– Mary Kay® Cream Blush – Cranberry $14.00
– Mary Kay® Lip Liner – Cappuccino $12.00
– Mary Kay® True Dimensions® Lipstick – Mystic Plum $18.00
– Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder $16.00
– Mary Kay® Eye Color Brush $10.00
– Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush $10.00
Get The Look
1. Apply Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Meadow Green all over your lid. Immediately add Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Emerald all over. The cream shadow brings out the color of the Mineral Eye Color! Then use Mary Kay® Smudger Brush and add Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Lime in your inner corners. This will lighten up your eyes a little.
2. After the eye colors are done, line your top and bottom lash line. Smudge it a little for that smoky look. You can smudge as much or as little as you want.
3. Then apply 2 or more coats of Mary Kay® Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black.
4. Using the Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush I blend in Mary Kay Cream Blush in Cranberry.
5. Last, line your lips with Mary Kay® Lip Liner in Cappuccino and add a coat of True Dimension Lipstick in Mystic Plum.
You are done!
I ended up liking this look more than I thought I would. I am in love with the lip color and think this look would be great for a night out or dinner with the boyfriend!
Which look do you like better?! Which look would you like to try yourself? Leave an answer in the comments below and you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card and a collection of Mary Kay® products!
You can also visit Mary Kay® on Facebook, Youtube, and of course, their website for more ideas and information!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available .
This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2014-10/7/2014.
Be sure to visit the Mary Kay on where you can read other bloggers’ posts!