The holidays are upon us and the is here to make buying gifts (or creating wish lists) easy! Here are some of my top picks:
– This is a unique gift for any beauty lover! You would have to purchase this beforehand and give it to the recipient before Christmas since it is a countdown calendar! Each day is supplied with a cute little Benefit makeup surprise. WHO WOULDN’T WANT A SURPRISE EVERYDAY?!
– This was one of my very favorite palettes years ago. It really is one of those palettes that can please everyone. It has “natural” colors for everyday but some of the shades can be worn and mixed with other vibrant colors to make bright and fun looks too! This is also great for beginners since it comes with lots of shades and a mascara!
– Sometimes we all WANT things but don’t buy them because of one reason or another. For me its higher end nail polishes. For some reason I usually don’t buy them for myself BUT I LOVE to buy them for gifts as well as receive them for gifts. This set comes with so many fun colors at a pretty good gift giving price! Do you have any holiday gift exchanges coming up? I bet any nail polish lover would love this set!
– This is fun because it has a variety of things. I love these sets because I always find something that I wouldn’t think of every getting but I end up liking!
– When it comes to giving a gift as personal as fragrances, I prefer variety sets. This way the person can try a few without being stuck with one fragrance they don’t like! This set is so cute and comes with different scents to try! You can even use for these! Some items on HSN offer FlexPay so if you need a gift NOW but can’t pay the full price, pay it off in interest free payments!
– This is another fragrance set that is more affordable and great for younger ones who are starting to get into fragrances. These are also great for adults for travel!
– Every beauty lover needs something to organize their stash! This is so cute and would be great for organizing makeup or nail polishes!
Before checking out the gift guide, make sure to take a look at HSN Cares heART Designer Ornament Collection. HSN has partnered with St. Jude to bring together an ornament collection where 100% of the profits will be donated.
Which item(s) from the would you give or put on your wish list? Leave an answer in the comments below and you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 HSN gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available .
This sweepstakes runs from 11/25/14 – 12/26/14.
Be sure to visit the where you can read other bloggers’ posts!