Ever since my Mom got me a Soda Stream I have been obsessed with adding carbonated water to everything! I love buying juices from the store and just adding the carbonated water to them. Lately I have been stepping that up and making my own combo of juices. Today I will be showing you how I make a strawberry peach ginger soda!
This one is actually thicker than most of the other fruit I’ve juiced using my Hurom Cold Press Juicer. I don’t mind it but just FYI if you don’t like that. I love juicing all sort of fruits an veggies, but sometimes I get that craving for a fizzy drink. I don’t usually drink sodas because of the bad stuff (I do splurge every once in awhile to get a vanilla coke though) in it so I opt for fruity fizzy homemade drinks instead! I got some delicious looking strawberries and peaches today and wanted to use them all up before I had to leave to go back to NY for work. I though this soda would be fun and yummy to make.
I hope you try and enjoy this strawberry peach ginger soda as much as I did!
Do you make your own fizzy drinks at home?!
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Cups Fresh Peaches
- Small Piece of Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Agava
- Carbonated Water
- Juice all fruit and ginger. Should be around 2 cups of juice.
- Add in 1/2 cup of Agava and stir.
- Pour juice about a third in the cup you are using for drinks.
- Add ice and carbonated water (I use a Soda Stream).
- Stir and enjoy!
- You can adjust how much flavor you want in your drink by adding less or more of the juice in your drink.