Press Sample/ Purchased Myself
I was sent this lovely 5 piece Bdellium Purple Bamboo Sultry Eye Set so I decided to do a tutorial for a blue sultry look using all of them! This set is $30 and comes with 5 brushes.
– Prime your lids. I used Urban Decay Potion Primer.
– With the 777 Shadow brush, apply MAC Tilt from the inner corner of your eye to the middle of the lid.
– With the 777 Shadow brush, apply MAC Deep Truth from the middle of the lid to outer part of the lid.
-With the 777 Shadow brush, apply MAC Black Tied on the outer corner.
– With the 783 Small Tapered brush, add a MAC Filament as a highlight shade above the colors you just applied and blend out everything! Blend all harsh lines and even blend the Tilt, Deep Truth, and Black Tied together.
– With the 762 Small Angle brush, use MUFE Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow to line your upper nd bottom lash line.
– With the 708 Bent Liner brush, use a mix of Mehron Precious Gems Powder in Onyx and Mehron mixing liquid to do a pointy cat eye liner.
– With the 716 Smokey Eyeliner, add Tilt and Deep Truth right under you bottom lash line.
The more and more I use Bdellium brushes, the more I love them, and the more I want to add new brushes from them to replace some of my current existing ones! These brushes are all super soft and are just so cute!
I just wanted to quickly add my thoughts about each of the brushes in this set.
783 Small Tapered Blending- This is my favorite brush out of the set. I like smaller blending brushes so I can use them in my crease as well. Larger blending brushes are sometimes too big for my crease and only work for blending out edges.
777 Shadow Brush- This was perfect for applying shadow all over. It was too soft or too dense which made spreading the eye shadow easy and more precise.
762 Small Angle Brush- This brush was nice and dense and perfect for a tight line brush. This brush could also be used as a brow brush since it is small and dense!
716 Smokey Eyeliner- This did the job its suppose to. This is soft but still keeps its form to line those eyes to add some smoke to your look!
708 Bent Eyeliner Brush- This was the first time using one of these brushes. I still need to use it couple more times before I can tell if I like it or not.
These brushes have made it to my favorites of January! What brushes do you like?!