This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveOurVDay #CollectiveBias
Since Valentine’s Day is coming up, I wanted to share an idea for a easy yet thoughtful gift or your significant other that you love! My boyfriend and I don’t really go all out on Valentine’s Day. We don’t do big gifts or anything spectacular. Usually there are cards and fruit and chocolate at home! This year I am going to make him a simple basket with some of his favorite things from Target. This is a fairly inexpensive gift that I know he will love since I am picking things for the basket that I know he likes!
We are going to fill this empty basket with lots of goodies!
How to make the perfect Valentines gift basket for your honey:
1. Pick up his favorite snack. My boyfriend, Matt, loves beef jerky. You know this is something your giftee will like and is a sure win! Bonus if you like the snack too and he likes to share!
2. Add another snack. Everyone loves snacks! I decided to get a big container of mixed snacks in the Tex Mex flavor. It looks good and who doesn’t love snacks?!
3. Pick up one of his favorite beverage(s). Matt loves beer, so I pick him up his favorite from his hometown. You can add his favorite alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage or even both if you are feeling generous!
4. Add something sweet. Matt loves licorice (I have no idea why!!) so I picked up a small box of candies for him. I passed on the Valentine’s candy because I know he doesn’t like that kind of stuff and the box of candy I got him was only a dollar and I know he likes them!
5. Pick up something for the bedroom. I picked up K-Y® Love Sensuality and K-Y® Love Passion. Its a new product at Target so why not!? You can use your imagination on this one 😉 Get something for intimacy! PS- There’s a Cartwheel offer, 10% off 2/1 through 2/14!!
FYI- The new K-Y® Love is exclusive to Target for Valentine’s Day in the feminine care aisle.
I am so excited to give this basket full of fun things to my boyfriend for Valentines day! Will you be making your significant a basket full of their favorite things?!