This is a sponsored post for Urban Decay through Condé Nast.
The Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is almost here! I got a chance to test it out before the launch and I am loving it as much as I love the other Naked palettes! This palette comes with 12 shimmery and matte shadows to make smoky eyes great for the day and night! This palette will cost $54 and will be available from Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
First 6 Shadows L to R:
High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger
Last 6 Shadow L to R:
Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust, Thirteen
Here are two looks I recently did with this fun palette!
Get The Look #1:
– Place Combust all over the lid.
– Use Password on your crease and blend.
– Add Dagger to the outer corner and blend inward and into the crease.
– Use Thirteen on your browbone.
– Start at the outer corner with Black Market and blend inward.
– Then add Dagger next to Black Market to start the gradient effect.
– Next add Slanted and blend in all the colors.
– Now you should have a little space left by the inner corner, add Dirtysweet and blend in with Slanted.
– Add High on the browbone and make sure everything is blended in!
What is your favorite colors in Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette?!