Press Sample/ Affiliate Links
How freaking cute is the L’Occitane Holiday 2015 Advent Calendar?! I have always loved advent calendars but they use to be hard to find in the US. I love how beauty companies have been offering advent calendars now a days! I was SO EXCITED when I saw L’Occitane had an advent calender!! A great brand plus an advent calendar, I mean you can’t go wrong!
This beauty comes with 24 different items from L’Occitane for your or your gift recipient to enjoy. I think the L’Occitane Holiday 2015 Advent Calendar is a great gift for any skincare lover in your life. The price of $49 is pretty good since their items are all on the luxury side! The advent calendar is laid flat in my photos but it actually closes up like a thick book and ties together with the ribbons on the side so it would be pretty easy to wrap. Of course you would have to give this gift in the beginning of December since it counts down the days until Christmas!
Please do not read any furhter if you do not want spoilers for the L’Occitane Holiday 2015 Advent Calendar!!
The set contains :
– Shea Butter Delightful Rose Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
– Jasmin & Bergamote Perfumed Soap 1.7 oz.
– Shea Butter Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
– Shea Butter Extra Gentle Milk Soap 1.7 oz.
– Pivoine Flora Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
– Shea Butter Ultra Rich Comforting Cream 0.3 oz.
– Delicious Hands Almond Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
– Shea Butter ultra Rich Body Lotion 1 fl.oz.
– Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo 1.18 fl.oz.
– Pivoine Flora Eau De Toliette 0.016 fl.oz.
– Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner 1.18 fl.oz.
– Verbena Body Lotion 1 fl.oz.
– Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
– Shea Butter Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.1 oz.
– Almond Shower Oil 1.18 fl.oz.
– Verbena Shower Gel 1 fl.oz.
– Shea Butter Foot Cream 0.3 oz.
– Set of 5 Gift Tags
– Star Shaped Pastry Cutter
– Nail File
– Bow Tree Hanging Decoration
– Set of Place Cards
– Set of 10 Stickers
– Sachet of Stars
– Holiday Gift Box
What do you think about this?! Would you open all the little compartments at once if you go this or would you open one each day like you are suppose to?!