This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MNYLooksToLove #CollectiveBias
I love Valentines and I love wearing red so I thought showing you how to wear a red lip would be perfect timing! I love a fun red lip and I usually wear it with a very neutral eye look. I want the focus to be my red lips so I try to keep everything else neutral. I purchased 4 Maybelline products from Walmart to help me create this look that would be great for Valentines Day!
The four items I purchased were:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational LipColor– I got the color 625 Are You RED-DY. Such a cute name and such a vibrant bright red! This is a creamy lipstick thanks to the nourishing honey nectar it contains!
2. Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara– I love a good mascara that makes my lashes shine! This one has push up cup brush with cup-shaped bristles scoops and lifts lashes with ease!
3. The Blushed Nudes Palette– I’m using this palette for the very neutral colors but it also is infused with rose gold pigments for bolder blushes, provocative plums, and risque roses!
4. Master Graphic by EyeStudio Eyeliner– I love a good thick eye liner and this makes it super easy to do!
How To Wear a Red Lip Tutorial
1. We are going to start with a very neutral eye using The Blushed Nudes Palette. I am using the first color on the top left to highlight. This is the lightest color in the palette and I am just sweeping it right under my eye brow on brow bone.
2. I then took the shade second shade from the top right, a light mauve-y color, and placed it all over my lid. These colors are very light and add a touch of color to my lids.
3. I then get the shade on the top right and I place it on my outer corner and crease. I then blend like its my job! This will add a touch of dimension.
4. Next I am going to make a thick but small winged liner with the Master Graphic by EyeStudio Eyeliner.
5. After my eyelids are done, I am using Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara to make my lashes pop!
6. I am then using Maybelline Color Sensational LipColor in 625 Are You RED-DY to tie the look all together!
I also ended up using the Maybelline Master Contour Palette for contouring, blush, and highlighting!
All of these items were purchased at my local Walmart.
I hope you will wear a beautiful red lip from Maybelline this Valentines Day or any other day!