I have been using the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette almost daily ever since I got it as a press sample months ago! Its perfect for everyday looks, night looks, and work.
This is one my go to looks. So simple and subtle, yet it makes a difference! I wear this look ALL THE TIME. I feel like you can’t really go wrong with any combo from this palette so you don’t even really have to think. Just put on 3 or 4 colors and BAM you have a great look 😉
My easy peasy how to:
- 1. I started with Urban Decay Potion Primer. My HG primer. I have repurchased this item more times than I can count!
2. I mix Blow and Pre Game and add it to my brow bone. I can never decide which I color I want so I end up mixing it. I do this all the time with foundation and not I do it with these two colors.
3. Next I used Commando all over my lid.
4. Tempted is then added to my crease and blended until my arms hurt.
5. The last color I use is Instinct. This goes on my outer corners and blended into my crease as well. More blending occurs.
I finished the look up with a winged liner and Mojave Lipsense Color and Lipsense Glitter Gold Gloss!