This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own
Today I will be talking all about the brand Bebe & Bella! Bebe & Bella is a company by women for women! This brand is an innovative and cutting edge solution to maintaining beautiful skin at any age with probiotics. Probiotics are microorganisms introduced into the body for its beneficial qualities. This brand has products that are for internal and external use.
These are the items I was sent to try out:
Topical Skin Care:
- Facial Cleanser – 0.5 oz/15ml
- Purifying Facial Toner – 1.0 oz/30ml
- Facial Essence – 0.5oz/15ml
- Hydrating Night Cream – 0.5 oz/15ml
- Eye Cream – .35 oz/9g
- Facial Essence Stick These products are meant to soften fine lines, fade age spots, and reduce inflammation. I used the cleanser, toner, and essence day and night. I used the night cream and eye cream just at night. The cleanser was nice because it left my face oil free which is what I like! The toner and essence felt nice and soaked in my skin nicely. The night cream and eye cream were light and not too heavy or oily. I don’t usually like products on my face that feel heavy or super oily! Also an FYI, the order you should use these products are: cleanser, toner, essence, eye cream, and then the night cream.
- BeClara Skin Lightening Oral Supplement (Retail Value $36.95)- BeClara™ probiotic Skin Lightening is a probiotic supplement that contains Lactobacillus casei, Glutathione-reduced, NAC, ALA and Vitamin C to provide maximum antioxidant effects.
- Bebella Collagen Pro Oral Supplement (Retail Value $31.95)- Contains: collagen peptide, hyaluronic acid, Lactobacillus casei + vitamins. Formulated to nourish + hydrate.
My skin has always been not so good. I had horrible acne growing up. I have oily skin and big pores. I also have uneven skin tones and dark spots. These are the reasons why I wear makeup a lot! I like to switch up my skincare because I always need to find something better and/or different than the last product I tried. I’ve been using Bebe & Bella for almost a month and I can ALMOST feel confident about going out in public with no make up. This wasn’t a line that I fell in love with right away. I used it daily and didn’t really notice a big change and didn’t really notice anything spectacular about the products right away. These products kind of just surprised me one day. About the 3rd week I just noticed my skin looked different. It looked smoother, cleared, and more even. It was so weird because it just happened all of a sudden! I was shocked and really really impressed!
As you can see in my before and after (these are not edited), my skin tone is more even and looks smoother!! Pretty happy with these products so far! I need to start taking the oral supplements again to see if my skin gets better!!
I also stopped taking the oral supplements a week in just because I am not good at taking pills. I didn’t see a difference in my skin when I stopped taking them which makes me believe that the system will still work without the oral supplements. They probably do help but like I said, I can barely keep up with taking my birth control pills 😛
You can also get a 20% off perk at Bebe & Bella using code PRIMP20! Have you tried this brand?! Will you be trying this brand soon?!