Scroll down to see my tutorial using Flower Shimmer & Shade Eyeshadow Warm Natural Palette and keep on scrolling to hear what I think about it!
Tutorial Using Flower Shimmer & Shade Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are numbered 1 to 10 starting on the left. These are the numbers I will be referring to in my tutorial.
– First I use shade 2 on my crease and blend it out a little bit.
– I then use shade 4 on my lid. I pat it on and bring it up to the crease colors.
– With shade 3, I blend that in between the first 2 shades. I keep on blending until the colors blend seamlessly.
– With shade 5 I pat it on the center of my lid. next, I pat lightly to blend it out just a tad.
– I had to use another eye shadow I had from a different as a highlight below my eye brow. I blended that in with my crease color.
About Flower Shimmer & Shade Eyeshadow Palette
This lovely affordable eyeshadow palette comes with 10 shades, 3 are matte and the other 7 have shimmer in them and retails for $14.98. My first reaction to this was WOW! Super impressed by the color pay off and the brush that comes with it!! The shimmer shades show up on top of the matte shades. So impressed! The colors look just like the do in the palette when they are on your eye lids. My only con is that there is a crap load of fall out when I swipe my brush on the shadows. Like a crap load. Don’t do your makeup on top of a white counter because it will not be white afterwards! Oh, and I do not like how there is not a lighter color for a highlight shade so I can’t technically use this palette for a COMPLETE eye look. If you can look past those cons and focus on the price point and color pay off you will love this palette! I think its a great price for gifts for young ladies who are just starting with makeup.
Swatches on my arm are done with the brush that was included and no primer, just my naked plain arm.
About Flower Blush
Flower Pots Powder Blush in Deep Peony and Wild Rose were also used in my final look. Same as the eyeshadows, very PIGMENTED! A light hand and stipple brush is my recommendation! I layered these two shades in my final look. These pretties retail for $8.98 and are just too pretty to use! They remind me of Clique’s flower blushes but waaaaayyyy less in cost!
Have you tried anything from Flower yet?!