PR Sample/ Purcahsed Myself
I love making bold bright colors wearable for everyday! Don’t get me wrong, I love a great vibrant colorful look but I can’t always wear them during the day. I like to still use my fun colors daily by using pops of color or lightening the shades a little! Keep on scrolling to see my red and orange eye look for Asian eyes!
Red and Orange Eye Look For Asian Eyes Tutorial
I am using the Urban Decay Full Spectrum and Naked Ultimate Basics palette for this look. You can use any eye shadow brands you may have laying around.
– The first step I always do is put on my eye shadow primer. I then use a mix of Blow and Pre Game from the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette all over my eye lid, concentrating the most on my brow bone. This is my highlight and I like to use it all over my eye lid to mute the bright colors a little.
– With Seize from the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette I pat this all over my lid and blend a little on the top. It doesn’t have to be super blended because I will be using another shade to blend.
– Back the the UD Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. Using Nudie I blend this in my crease. Blend, blend, blend!
– After lots of blending, I add Jones from UD Full Spectrum right in the middle of my lid. I pat a good amount on so it shows up! Pat, pat, pat!
– Now finish the look with your favorite eyeliner and mascara!
Do you wear red and orange on the daily?!