Hey everyone! Remember last month when I posted about trying out the PMD KISS Lip Plumper? Today I am showing you my results and telling you about the process.
How To Use PMD KISS Lip Plumper
- I first cleaned my lips with a wet cloth and dried them off. Sometimes I will exfoliate before using this too.
- I then put on some of the Kiss Smart Lip Plumping Serum. This is kind of thick and has a slight tingle. Not bad at all though. I mean really little tingle sensation. It smells minty too!
- I then use the PMD KISS on my lips in 4 different sections (upper right and left and bottom right and left). They recommend 10 pulses on each section but I did 20. I also do some extra in the middle too.
- I took a look at my results. I saw that my lips didn’t appear bigger but they appeared smoother. I always have chapped lips and lip wrinkles so it was nice to see them not as deep anymore.
- I then put on some liquid lipstick and ready for the day! I was impressed at how good my lipstick looked on my lips!
The process is super easy and I did the pulses while surfing the net and watching Netflix. It can be done with one hand so you can do other stuff while using the PMD KISS. It does make a mild sucking sound but nothing too bad. It is also charged via USB so no batteries needed. Its really easy to use this daily if you wanted to keep using it for longer results.
PMD KISS Before and After
For me, the PMD KISS Lip Plumper did not give me bigger lips that I could tell. It did however, made my lip wrinkles smoother which is always a plus since it makes lipstick look much prettier on. My lips also physical felt plumper to me. You can’t really tell in the pictures but I could feel a difference in them. I also do have to say that I have tried other non surgical lip plumping devices and have never seen a big difference. Maybe my lips are just not prone to get bigger?! I have seen great results with this device on some of my blogging friends so I still think its something to check out if you are really interested in getting bigger lips.