I’m adding a little blue to my holidays by making some yummy blue cheese cheesecake bite appetizers with Salemville® Amish Blue Cheese Crumbles!
About Salemville® Cheese
Salemville® award-winning blue-veined cheeses are crafted in the wonderful state of Wisconsin. Salemville® cheeses are renowned for their smooth, earthy flavor that perfectly accentuates burgers, salads and cheese plates. You can find where they are sold by going to their website and entering your zip code! While you are there, make sure to check out their “Slow Down for the Holidays” sweepstakes!
Salemville® Blue Cheese Cheesecake Bites
The holidays are known for lots of dinner parties and get togethers. Appetizers are always well appreciated at these events! I am showing you today my recipe for these delicious Salemville® blue cheese cheesecake bites! I love blue cheese with honey and fruits. I also love cheesecake and I recently bought a bunch of cream cheese so I decided to play with the idea of blue cheese as a cheesecake! I know this may seem kind of weird because blue cheese is a stinkier cheese but OH MY GOSH, these are so delicious. I was actually really proud of myself and this recipe!
- 2 oz Salemville® Blue Cheese Crumbles (room temp)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Favorite Fruit Preserves
- Puff Pastry Cups (48)
- Preheat oven to puff pastry cup directions. I preheated to 400 degrees.
- Bake pastry puff cups for 20 minutes.
- While pasty puff cups are baking, mix room temp Salemville Blue Cheese Crumbles, cream cheese, and sugar until everything is all mixed up. There will be small chunks from the blue cheese crumbles. This is okay!
- Scoop blue cheese cheesecake mixture into a ziploc bag or pastry bag. Cut a corner off so you can squeeze mixture into pastry cups.
- Take out pastry puff cups and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add blue cheese cheesecake filling into all cups.
- Add a dot of your favorite preserve and serve!